10 Patterns I Could Knit Again........ and again, and again
1. Hockey Hats, as modeled below by my dog Neal. I have lost count of how many of these of have made, but I would guess it's at least 40. Probably more. My son's team mates have warm heads though in their team colors :-)
2. Monkey Socks. I love these and they look great in variegated or solid colored yarn.
3. Cedar Creek Socks. Another great pattern for variegated yarns and they fit great.
4. BFF Socks. Simple and classic.
5. Turn a Square. I find these addictive. I can never knit just one!
6. Alpine Topper. There are so many fun color combinations.
7. Tulips. I think this is such a sweet sweater for little ones and I find it fun to knit.
8. Cotty. This is another fun, easy knit that looks great with pretty much any yarn.
9. Koolhaas. There's something about this hat that I just love!
10. Clepsydra Mittens. I love how they're a basic mitten with a little cabling on the top.
These are some of my favorite Go-to patterns. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's lists today over at Carole's blog and I'm sure my Ravelry queue will grow today!