Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 on Tuesday

10 Favorite Health & Beauty Products
 
When this topic came across my email from Carole my first thought was "Crap.  I got nothin'"  Health & Beauty.  Making both of those ideals more important in my life is always at the top of my list when I think about what I'd like to change in my life.  But like everyone else I do need to function with everyday life, regardless, so there must be some things that I use and enjoy.  So, here it goes......

1. Bath & Body Works foaming Anti-bacterial soap.  Love this suff.  A little goes a long way and the foam is fun.

2. Crest with Scope toothpaste.  It's really minty fresh and I can't start my day without that feeling/taste.

3 & 4. My Oral B electric toothbrush with the Floss-Action head.  I like the timer that lets me know when to move to the next quadrant of my mouth and smiles at me after 2 minutes. Pathethic, huh? And the floss action head is like a little gum massage twice a day.  I admit that my dental cleanings seem easier since I switched to this toothbrush too :-)

5. Q-tips.  You can use them for about anything!
 
6. Vaseline. A godsend during the winter for my chapped nose or cracked skin.  Also a great substitute for antibiotic ointments!

7. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Cream.  I've found that this really does last several hours for me and my skin feels much better within a day or two.

8. OPI nail polish.  Great colors! I also find it to be more durable for me than other brands.

9. Fructis Hair Spray.  My new favorite hairspray to keep my bangs out of my eyes!

10. Blistex The medicated lip ointment is my favorite and a staple item during the winter.  It doesn't have the waxy feel that Chapstick has.

I honestly didn't think I'd come up with 10 things!  What I wish I loved was my blow-dryer, but the switch is in a place that I'm constantly bumping and turning my dryer off while I'm using it.  Do you have one you love and would buy again?  I'd love to know because I secretly wish every day that mine would die and I would have a good excuse to buy a new one :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had a good blow dryer suggestion, but I use mine about once every 6 months :-/
    to answer your question from my list (I couldn't get your email address from your profile) you can get dr pepper chapstick lots of places. it's made by bonne bell which is the company that makes the teeny-bopper chapstick in a thousand flavors. i can find it at walmart, target, clairs, even some grocery stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha...see my brain wasn't working last nite so nothing from me, but I see a few of mine up there...oh well ;)

    ReplyDelete