10 Things on my Nightstand/Bedside Table
1. Bose Wave Radio
2. Remote for the Bose
3. Box of Tissues
4. Cordless Phone
5. Books (if I count these individually I might actually get to 10 things)
6. Remote for the TV
7. Remote for the DVR/cable box
So these are the things ON my bedside table, but it has drawers, so I'll continue with what's inside...
8. Remote for the Bose 3-2-1 system
9. Remote for the Bose Link system, which connects the satellite radio & ipod dock, etc. from the living room to the bedroom system.
10. Odd-ball knitting supplies. Like the needles I don't really like but won't throw away because what if I need that size and all the ones I like are being used for other projects? Or the couple balls of yarn that I decided I really don't care for, but won't get rid of because I liked it once, and who knows, maybe I'll like it again one day? You know what I mean. You all have a drawer like that somewhere too :-)
I think I should be embarrassed. That's a lot of remotes! My husband does love his A/V toys! And I admit that it's nice to be able to enjoy them too. My Master Bedroom is big enough to have a small sitting area that looks out over the lake. I think of it as my little retreat with all the amenities :-)
Want to play along? You can sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.