Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've had a little furry of activity over the last couple of weeks and I have some FO's that I'll show you tomorrow.  I also had a serious case of startitis this weekend.  So let me show the what I've cast on.

First is the Lissajous socks by Cookie A for the Knit Sock Love KAL.  Today was the last day to cast on for this pattern's KAL.  I picked some Miss Babs that I had in the stash.  I love the color in the skein, but I'm not loving the start of this sock so far.  The pattern shows better in the picture than it does in real life.  I may frog these, but for now I'm going to continue on and see if I like it better once a get an inch or two done. Stay tuned!
This is the Clepsydra Mitten.  So far, so good!  I really like how it's coming out so far.  I'm using some trusty Cascade 220.
The third project I cast on is the Irish Hiking Hat. This will probably be a gift.  I picked it because I wanted an easy project to  throw in my bag for when I'm out and about.  I forgot to factor in the  decreasing light at this time of year though and am finding this color to be hard to work on in low light situations.  The yarn is Harrisville Tweed, which is a local NH company.
I have two more projects lined up, wound and ready to go too.  I'll show you those later once I've actually started them.

What's on your needles right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment