Just a quick update to show you why I've accomplished so far for the Ravellenic Games.
Que Sera - I've finished the first sleeve. This should be more impressive because I knit the sleeve cap twice. I decreased properly at the beginning and end of the row but I was a little too aggressive "maintaining the lace pattern". It seemed like I was decreasing and decreasing and decreasing and eating up all kinds of yardage and yet still had too many stitches. I finally realized that I was adding stitches with some of the yarn overs and needed to pay closer attention to that. I ripped back to the beginning of the decreases, which was 4-5 inches, and started over. This is much better!