10 Favorite Sunday Dinners
I'll begin with what I made this past Sunday.
1. Lasagna - I have my own recipe that I have adapted from how I remember my mother making it.
2. Roast Chicken - with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, peas & carrots, and cranberry sauce. Yum!
3. Meatloaf - this is my husband's favorite.
4. Pork Tenderloin - We're particular fond of this recipe
5. Chicken Cordon Bleu - Here's a link for the recipe we like best
6. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo - I grill some boneless chicken breast and blanch some fresh broccoli, and add to this recipe I do double the sauce so that there is plenty with the added chicken and broccoli.
7. Pot Roast - Ever since I took the Pioneer Woman's advice and didn't worry about cooking it too long, it seems to come out better. Plus it smells so good simmering all afternoon.
8. Roast Beef with roasted potatoes
9. Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This is more of a comfort food, but we'll often have it for Sunday dinner because it is so rich and filling.
10. Dessert. Sunday dinner isn't complete without a dessert to finish it off. This week I made The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. Holy Goodness! I think this is my family's favorite dessert now!
I'm looking forward to reading the posts of everybody who's participating this week. I always love a new idea for dinner! You can find them over here