Sunday, July 21, 2013

30 Years?

It doesn't seem possible, but evidently it's true! I graduated from high school in 1983 and Saturday night I attended my 30th Class Reunion!  Crazy! I had a great time catching up with classmates I hadn't seen in years as well as having some laughs with friends I am still close to.
Here I am with my elementary school classmates Damon, Tod, and David.  It was fun reminiscing about all our high jinx from sneaking off school property during recess to go to the corner store to buy candy, to hanging out at Debbie's house which was across the street and smoking on lunch break. (We only did that a couple times before getting caught! LOL) It was a fun time!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Crazy kids! Smoking in elementary school??! Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete