10 Books on my To Read ListI enjoy reading almost as much as I enjoy knitting. When I decided to really embrace audiobooks as well, I discovered that I could do both at the same time! Life is good! I generally though have a print book and an audiobook in progress at all times, because sometimes you just want to feel a book in your hands. Or an e-reader :-) When this week's prompt came from Carole I vowed to not let Tuesday get by me without posting. After reviewing my wish lists on Amazon, Audible and Goodreads, I decided that these are the books at the top of my lists.
1. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. Coincidentally this is the book my Book Group has chosen for October!
2. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
3. Inferno by Dan Brown
4. Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
5. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
7. The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian
8. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
9. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
10. The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo
I'm adding a bonus selection too. This one isn't available yet, but it's definitely on my list.
11. Be Careful What you Wish For by Jeffrey Archer. This is book 4 in The Clifton Chronicles and I can't wait for it to come out. I am in love with this series! It's going to be a long wait for me until March!