Friday, September 11, 2009

Woolgirl Sale!


Woolgirl had a sale recently and they had a great discount on Miss Babs Sport! I may have bought a few :-) And a few other fiber goodies as well. Clockwise from top left is Miss Babs Fingering in colorways Denim, which I have been coveting for a long time, and A Day at Powell's which makes me think of the Twilight book covers. Next is Miss Babs Sport in Lilac, Rose Garden, and Merlot. And the last skein is Hazel Knits Artisan sock in Chuckanut Drive. Love this one! It's such a fun color and I have a pair of Monkey's planned for it. Even my husband thinks "it will knit up beautifully" hehe. Of course he immediately followed that with "I can't believe I just said that" :-) Rose Garden is destined to be a pair of Cotty Socks. No real plans for the rest of the yarn, just lots of fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment