10 Favorite Things To Do Outside
The way this weather is going this spring, it doesn't seem like it is every going to be enjoyable to be outside! Regardless it is nice to get outdoors and enjoy. Here are some of the things I enjoy doing.
1. Watch the kids play sports.
3. Read. An afternoon on the deck or by the lake with a book is a luxury. I wish I was able to do it more often.
4. Eat. We'll eat any meal outdoors if it's warm enough. I'm not sure which I enjoy more, a good grilled steak and veggies for dinner or Sunday morning breakfast followed by a good cup of coffee and the Sunday paper.
5. Hanging out with friends.
6. Playing with the dogs. I actually do this everyday because the Neal-the-troubled-brown-dog just plain needs that much exercise!
8. Knit. I love knitting outdoors. It very relaxing knitting on the deck. Plus you just can't beat the natural light.
9. Go for a Boat ride, or as DH calls it... booze cruise :-)
10. Enjoy where I live!
Happy Tuesday! What do you like to do outside?