Thursday, May 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I haven't been blogging much lately and I don't know why other than Life has just gotten in the way.  I have been doing some knitting along the way and I do have 2 projects that I can show you that are getting most of my attention.

I cast on Breaking Hearts by the fabulous Cristi Brockway, who you probably know as TurtleGirl76 on Ravelry.  Her pattern was chosen as the paid pattern for the quarter 2 KAL in the Socks That Rawk group, for which she is also a moderator.  This is an awesome pattern and I am completely loving it.  If I were focused 100% on it, the pair would be done by now.  As it is I have completed 3 more pattern repeats since I took this picture and am ready to work the heel flap.
I am just going to add, that if you are looking for a fun blog to read, and you don't already read Cristi's blog, I highly recommend it.  I read it every day, well week day because she updates her blog Monday thru Friday.

I am also working on Mona by Cookie A.  This was the pattern for April for the Knit Sock Love KAL that I'm trying to keep up with.  I have until the end of May to finish these to qualify for prizes.  I'm sure I'll be done in plenty of time.  Now that I'm focused on these they're flying.  The leg for the 2nd sock is more than half done, so I hope to be able to show you these as a FO next week!

What's on your needles right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment