10 Favorite Love Songs
This week's list is 10 Favorite Love Songs. What a great topic as we head into Wedding Season! I was lucky enough to be able to host my little sister's wedding in 2008. This is probably my favorite picture of Jenn and Mitch from that day :-)
My baby sister is getting married June 26, and Tom and I will be celebrating our 26th Anniversary on the 28th. Love is in the air here!
Here are some of my favorite songs, in no particular order....
1. Elton John - Something About the Way you Look Tonight
2. Bon Jovi - You Had Me from Hello
3. Michael Buble - The Way you Look Tonight
4. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
5. Bryan White - You're Still Beautiful to Me
6. Lonestar - Amazed
7. Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way
8. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
9. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
10. Louie Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
Thanks Carole for a great topic!
What are your favorite love songs?