Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

10 Favorite Love Songs

This week's list is 10 Favorite Love Songs. What a great topic as we head into Wedding Season!  I was lucky enough to be able to host my little sister's wedding in 2008.  This is probably my favorite picture of Jenn and Mitch from that day :-)


My baby sister is getting married June 26, and Tom and I will be celebrating our 26th Anniversary on the 28th.  Love is in the air here!

Here are some of my favorite songs, in no particular order....


1. Elton John - Something About the Way you Look Tonight


2. Bon Jovi - You Had Me from Hello


3. Michael Buble - The Way you Look Tonight


4. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You

5.  Bryan White - You're Still Beautiful to Me


6. Lonestar - Amazed


7. Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way


8. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris


9. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed


10. Louie Armstrong - What a Wonderful World


Thanks Carole for a great topic! 

What are your favorite love songs?

3 comments:

  1. You have some great songs there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Goo Goo Dolls song. Would you believe that I have always wondered who sang this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Buble could sing "ABC" and I'd still swoon!

    ReplyDelete