10 Songs that Make Me Happy!
1. Rainbow Connection. The Muppets performed it on Good Morning America this morning and I have been smiling all day thinking about it. It seemed only fitting that I include it!
2. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles.
3. Shake Your Groove Thing by Peaches and Cream
4. We Are Family by Sister Sledge. This was the first song played at my Wedding Reception, after our first dance of course. It was a great way to kick off what was a great party!
Plus I always think of the movie The Birdcage when I hear this song too!
5. It's Raining Men by Weather Girls. It's just a fun song!
6. Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue
7. Used to Lover Her by Guns N Roses. This song just makes me laugh. Such a twisted topic but set to such a happy little ditty. It cracks me up every time I hear it.
8. Dancing in the Street by Van Halen.
9. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves. It make me think of summer.
10. Jailbreak by AC/DC. It's my favorite AC/DC song and I just have to crank the radio every time it comes on. It makes me feel like a rebel :-)
These are some of the songs that make me happy, whether it's because of a memory linked to them, or they make me laugh or smile. What are some of yours?