10 Things I'd Do if I Won the Big Powerball Jackpot
1. Tell nobody! Except my husband, of course.
2. Hire somebody to clean my house for me. I love my home, but some days I feel like I am a slave to it. Paid help would be awesome!
3. Meet with our financial advisor and attorney.
4. Pay off the house.
5. Set up educational funds for my kids who still need it, my niece and nephew.
6. Buy my dad a new car. I don't think he has ever had a new car and that would be fun to do for him.
7. Go on a luxury vacation in Italy. It's one of a few places that Tom and I would both love to visit.
8. Buy a vacation home, somewhere away from it all.... :-)
9. Do something fun, like restore an old home that's fallen by the wayside to it's former glory.
10. Make some anonymous charitable donations.
That's a little bit of the fun that I would have. What would you do? Visit Carole's Blog too and see what other people would do too.