Monday, January 20, 2014

Challenge Complete!

Happy Monday!

We had a relatively quiet weekend with the exception of the unexpected snowstorm Saturday. DH and I both swear the last thing we heard the weatherman predict was a dusting to 2 inches.  Well, 6 inches later, it finally stopped snowing.  it was the heavy wet snow too, that is a pain in the neck to clean up because it's so heavy but so beautiful to look at because it coats everything with a glistening white blanket.  This is one of the trees in my yard.  So pretty!

I finished the last of the hats for my son's hockey team on Saturday.  Here are the sophomores...
and the freshmen...
The hats are fun to make for the kids.  They really love them and it's fun to see them wearing them.  But after 11 hats in 23 days, I am ready to knit something else!

Since it is Martin Luther King Day today, I'd like to share a quote I saw this morning that reflects how I'd like to live.

"I have decided to stick with love.  Hate is too great a burden to bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment