Monday, April 21, 2014

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Girlfriends are awesome!  Sometimes, knitting girlfriends are even better :-)  

I had said that there would probably be a parade of hats knit to keep my bald head warm.  I have plenty of warm winter weight hats, but with spring finally arriving, they were too warm.  I had one lighter weight hat, and although it is the perfect weight and really, really comfortable, it is the most unflattering shade of blah known to mankind.  At some point I knit this hat thinking that this nice neutral color would "go with everything" and yet.... it goes with NOTHING!
I wasn't kidding, was I?

I mentioned this at Knit Group a couple weeks ago and my friends asked me to pick out a some patterns that I liked and favorite colors.  These beautiful hats were waiting for me at Knit Group on Friday afternoon.

Rustling Leaves Beret

Sundance Lacy Hat

Lace Trim Chemo Cap

Thank you Laura

Maureen

and Nancy!
You are the best :-)

(Can you believe every one of these beautiful women said "I hate having my picture taken"?  So beautiful, every one of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment