This week's Ten on Tuesday Topic is
10 Good Things About Coming Home From Vacation!
1. Sleeping in my own bed! With my own pillow :-) There's nothing like it.
2. Being back with my family. The kids are pretty grown up now, so we travel without them more than with them.
3. Routines. I like the familiar.
4. Favorite Foods. I miss my English Muffin and Skippy Peanut Butter for breakfast when I'm away.
5. Knowing where all my stuff is. I worry about leaving stuff behind, like my sunglasses and phone chargers!
6. Don't need to pack a bag every time I leave the room.
7. ALL my knitting options are right in the next room. ALL of them :-)
8. Snuggling with my dogs. My little one is a true lap dog and right after she forgives me for being away, she just wants to be loved.
9. Catching up on what went on while I was away.
10. Sharing pictures and stories of our trip with whoever is interested. Sometimes that's everybody, and sometimes that's nobody. And that's ok. The memories are still mine :-)
Hop over to Carole's Blog and see who else is participating this week!