I have plenty to share with you! There has been plenty of knitting, son #3's graduation, beginning the next steps of my treatment, and other fun stuff. Today though I'm going to get back into the swing of things with a fun Ten on Tuesday. This week's topic is
10 Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again
In no particular order....
1. Apollo 13 - Love the cast, love the story, love the dedication of "Houston" to get them home.
2. A Few Good Men - Another movie with a great cast and some great lines that we quote embarrassingly often. You can't handle the truth!
3. Fried Green Tomatoes - Great story of female friendship in both Idgy & Ruth, and Evelyn & Mrs. Threadgood.
4. Driving Miss Daisy - Ultimately another story of friendship. The scene where Miss Daisy tells Hoke that he is her best friend melts my heart every time.
5. Elizabethtown - Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst are perfect in this movie. Honestly, I love this movie more each time I see it. It's completely quirky, but I love it.
6. Scrooged - the one with Bill Murray. We watch it as a family every year just before Christmas. We all have our favorite lines. Mine is the Ghost of Christmas Present "I'm so glad I wore my pretty dress"
7. It's a Wonderful Life - It's a holiday favorite of mine.
8. What About Bob? - Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus at Lake Winnepesaukee. Too funny! If you haven't seen it, it's worth renting.
9. The Parent Trap - I like the remake with Lindsay Lohan and Dennis Quaid.
10. Forrest Gump - I can't pin down what it is about it I like best, but if it's on TV, I can't pass by it.
Some other notable favorites are Pretty Woman, Sleepless in Seattle, Miss Congeniality, Sweet Home Alabama, Sex & the City and various other "chick flicks". Tell me what your favorite movie is!