Friday, December 23, 2011

A Modified Plan

I've spent the last month or so knitting like a crazy woman trying to add to my gift basket of knits, hoping that I would have enough small items that all my family members could choose something that they liked.  I thought it was a great idea but I didn't plan enough time to knit for everybody.  I decided I needed a Plan B!  Plan B turned out to be enough knits for my side of the family.  It turned out to be a great hit! 

We had a great afternoon together.  We had snacks, soups, and fabulous desserts.  After a fun Yankee Swap we settled in to enjoy the Patriots game.
I don't think that I will have an opportunity to blog again until after Christmas, so from my family to yours, I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment