Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I just enjoyed a long Columbus day weekend.  Not only did we have no obligations for Monday, but both my husband and youngest son had Friday off too.  So what did we do?

10 Things I Did This Weekend


1. Enjoyed our final boat ride around the lake and took some pictures of the foliage.  I like to do this every year but it doesn't always work out.
2. Made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.  Yum!
3. Watched a movie.  We had 50/50 from Netflix.  It was better than we expected it to be.
4.  Made a pot of chili to eat while.....
5. Watching College Football.  (it was Alabama's bye week, so we watched the LSU game)
6. Finished listening to The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
7. Started a new audiobook, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
8. Went to my Mother-in-Law's for Sunday dinner and the Patriots game
9. Found some of my "fall" decorating accessories and started decorating the house
10. Went out for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.  There's a brand new one in the neighboring town and we decided to try it.  We enjoyed it and Tom learned that they have The Football package on their cable and show all the Alabama games they can, especially the ones only broadcast on the SEC network.  Guess where we'll be when the game isn't on regular tv....?

These were the highlights from my weekend.  What did you do?  Did you make it to Interweave Knitting Lab in Manchester?  I didn't make it but I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet the foliage was pretty on the lake this weekend! =) Pumpkin whoppies? YUM!!! I'm putting chili in the crock pot tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of your weekend...perfect fall activities for a perfect fall weekend - love that photo. Continue to enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete