Monday, March 7, 2011

Olivia d'Hedera

Life has been a little crazy over the last couple weeks at my house!  But vacation is now over, the 4-legged house guest has gone home, I'm getting close to being finished painting the boy's bedrooms, and Chandler's hockey season came to end yesterday with a well fought 4-3 loss in the semi-final game.  I have 5 days to breathe and finish catching up before Matthew and Justin come home for Spring Break and Chandler's Spring sport season begins!

During all this craziness I have been poking away at some knitting and I have a finished project to show you!
Pattern: Hedera
Yarn: Lime and Violet Sasquatch Superwash Sock
Color: Olivia d'Havilland
Needle: 2.25mm and magic looped
Mods:None

You may remember that I mentioned that I am going to try to knit my way through Cookie A's newest book Knit. Sock. Love with a group on Ravelry.  This was the first pattern to be cast on in January. I managed to get these finished by the deadline, which was the end of February. The yarn was a prize/gift from Mapleweave. I love the color and I think it worked great with this pattern!

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to check back soon as I have lots to show you this week!

1 comment: