Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas

The Woolgirl Oz Sock Club for July was Dorothy. This is most of the fun that came in the kit. Bookmark,stickers, magnets, luggage tag, a pen, a wonderful reversible project bag by Sheila D which I don't have a good picture of,
Dashing Dachs sport yarn, a Dorothy stitch marker by WeeOnes, and a pattern by Bethany Whitney.
This was a great pattern in that it fit the theme fabulously! The body of the sock is a basket weave check that so reminds me of Dorothy's gingham check dress. And the sock has a single cable that runs down the outside of the sock which reminds me of Dorothy's signature braids.
Check out my sock model :-) I gave him the choice of modeling or taking the picture.
He wanted to model and thinks that the sock is pretty comfy!
I may have to make him his own pair of socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment