Ten Things we do Every Day
Do you ever feel as if your life is like the movie Groundhog Day? Every morning your alarm clock goes off, probably the same time everyday, and then you repeat a series of events that you just completed before you got into bed. Oh sure, you might get to throw a little something extra, like a trip to the grocery store, in there for some excitement, but it just seems like the same old same old day after day. Here are ten things that I do every day.
1. Brush my teeth, it's as essential as breathing for me.
2. Shower and dress
3. Pack lunches
4. Drive my youngest son somewhere, generally to school
5. Dishes. Is it just me or do they breed and multiply at your house too when they're dirty?
6. Check email, facebook, and ravelry
7.Sweep the house. I have hardwood floors and 2 dogs, it's a necessity!
8. Exercise the dogs, so I don't lose my sanity. A tired Neal is a good Neal :-)
9. Housework of some sort, there never seems to be a shortage of it.
10 Knit. It may only be a few stitches some days, but I try to fit in at least a few minutes each day to knit.
Exciting life I live isn't it? LOL And yet there never seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done that I would like to.
Carole always does a great job coming up with a topic for Tuesdays. If you'd like to play along too you can sign up here.