Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun in the 'Hood

I love where I live and it is simply because of the 30 amazing families in my neighborhood.  There aren't many places left where everyone looks out for everybody's kids, supports each other, and knows how to have fun together.  For the 5th year in a row, this is how we end our summer.  It begins with a parade, followed by plenty of food & drinks and plenty of music and dancing! 




















I hope you had a great weekend too filled with friends and family!  It's good to remember that Life is Good and we really do have so much to be thankful for!

Now that the summer is over and we are returning to our regular schedules, I hope to resume regular blogging too.  Tomorrow's topic for Ten on Tuesday is a good one, be sure to come back and join the fun :-)

1 comment: