10 Things I Buy Each Week
This is going to be a tough one this week because we're not supposed to include groceries. I think that I'm a creature of habit, but I'm not sure that there are 10 things I buy every week, other than specific grocery items. I'm going to give it a try though.....
1. Dunkin Donuts Coffee. I treat myself at least once a week to this.
2. Gas. DS3 is attending a Catholic High School this year and it is 46 miles round trip to school. Twice a day.
3. Audiobook. I really enjoy listening to books. Between Audible and NH Downloadable, I probably average 1 book a week, although it may only be 3 books a month.
4. Take-out Dinner. Usually Pizza, because they deliver, but sometimes Chinese. It seems that there's usually 1 night each weekend that I just don't feel like cooking!
5. Lunch. I try to limit it to once a week.
Now I'm stumped, so I think I'll try to finish the list with things I wished I bought once a week.
6. Sunday Paper. I dream of enjoying the paper on Sunday morning with a cup of tea or coffee.
7. Movie. Whether it's a trip to the theater or a DVD at home.
8. Yarn. Nice yarn. I think you all know what I mean :-)
9. Flowers. They make the house so cheery, but I seldom treat myself.
10. Music. Whether it's a new CD or just a song I like that I heard on the radio. I have some great music but I haven't bought anything new in a while. Maybe I should try to change that.
That was tough! What about you? What types of things do you buy each week?