Monday, June 13, 2011

Cast On Fever

Spoiler Alert! Cookie A June Club yarn and pattern are below!

I've cast on 3 new socks in the last couple weeks.  I can't seem to help myself and there are a few more socks, a shawl, and infinity scarf that I'm itching to cast on too. So let me show you what I couldn't resist!

First is the Boysenberry YO sock from the April shipment of the Cookie A Sock Club.  I like this pattern because it is easy to memorize so I can work on it just about anywhere.  The first sock is done and the second has been cast on.
The next project is Stricken which is the June pattern for the Knit Sock Love KAL.  This one requires a lot of concentration for me.  I've completed the traveling panels and I'm ready to begin a very detailed motif where every row of the chart is different. I'm going to need my sticky notes to use on the chart now or else I will be lost!

The third cast on is the June Cookie A Sock Club pattern. This pattern is Orange Pekoe and I really love it!  I'm not really a big fan of the color orange but the club yarn is from Hazel Knits and nobody does orange like Wendee does.  This color is called Oh my Darling. Great name for a great color!
The second June pattern for Cookie's Club is called Jubilee and I have the perfect yarn in my stash for it.  It's even a Hazel Knits yarn!  I really need to finish at least one of these projects first though before I cast that one on.

I'm also itching to cast on a few other projects because of some groups I follow on Ravelry.  I'd love to cast on Tesserae in a Hazel Knits yarn, Marrowstone Shawl in a Miss Babs yarn, Summer Wind with the IGK group, and Unisex Slip Sock with my May STR club yarn, to name just a few.

What are you itching make this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment