Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's a Mystery!

I've decided to try a mystery sock knit-a-long this month. This is a huge leap of faith for me! I'm pretty particular about what I knit because I want to love everything that I spend my time and money on. I joined the Socktober group on Ravelry and one of the threads was for a mystery KAL by Kirsten Kapur of Through the Loops. I actually have some of her other designs in my queue, so I figured I'd be safe. I cast on this afternoon and knit the first clue.So far so good! I really like it! I'm using my favorite Socks that Rock lightweight in a millend that I purchased at Sock Camp. I'm not sure if the color is KMBFLA or Bleck. It's definitely purple but not pastelly purple. Sometimes it looks more grey, but honestly? It depends on the light. The second clue will be posted Thursday and I can't wait to see what comes next?

No comments:

Post a Comment