Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in Review


I was browsing through my Ravelry project page today and realized that I actually finished quite a few projects during 2009. A quick tally shows that I knit 14 pairs of socks, 4 hats, 1 fingerless mittens, and a sweater. Wow! That was more than I thought! One hat is missing from the collage, only because I haven't photographed it yet, but I'll show it to you later.

Now for 2010, one of my goals is to reduce the number of UFO's (unfinished objects) I have. Quick inventory tells me that I currently have at least 15! Nathania, one of my Sock Camp friends, has set up a UFO Smackdown, as an encouragement to finish up some of the projects that we all have lingering in our knitting bags. It should be fun! I always love seeing what other people are working on and with the large group we have there should be lots of yarny goodness!

What did you finish in 2009?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the UFO goal. What a great idea. I'll have to check out the Smackdown.

    ReplyDelete