Sunday, April 27, 2014

It Feels a Little Sneaky

Knitting, knitting, knitting. It has been, literally, my sanity for the last few months.  And yet, I have barely mentioned it here on my knitting blog!  I realized today, as I am beginning to obsess about what I'm going to take with me to chemo tomorrow, that I have basically knit an entire sweater over the last 5-6 weeks and haven't mentioned a peep about it!

Remember this gorgeous Indigodragonfly MCN Worsted?  I bought it at Amy Herzog's Make. Wear. Love. Retreat last fall to make Birch Bark.
I finally cast it on in mid-March.  It's been great company over the last several weeks.  Here's the first sleeve....
the back.....
the front....
I just need to finish the 2nd sleeve, and by finish I mean that I only have about 10 rows left to knit.
Then it's on to blocking, seaming, and neckline.  I can't believe it's almost finished!  I told Tom today that because I've been consumed with dealing with the day to day aspects of my life right now, that I feel sneaky to have knit an entire sweater without obsessing over it!  I promise there will be a lot of good photos when it is actually finished.  I'm excited to to see how it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment