Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WiP Wednesday

What's been on my needles lately? Let me show you!

I picked up for the first sleeve on the Tiny Tea Leaves.
I added a few inches to the back of my Cushing Isle.  This is the first time that I've alternated 3 balls of yarn.  It's going pretty well and I have a system for rotating the balls to that they don't get tangled.
I'm caught up on the Downton Abbey Mystery Knit-a-long.
This is clue 3 of 7.  I have to admit that I'm getting worried that I will run out of yarn.  After 3 clues I've used just over half of my yarn.  My gauge seems fine, but.... I'm wondering if I should frog it and go down a needle size.  I'll probably wait until Sunday when the next clue comes out and see what that looks like.  Maybe the clues will get smaller and use less yarn?

What are you working on or planning to start?  I'll admit that although I am determined to work my way through my WiP's this year, I'm dreaming of what I want to cast on next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment