Monday, May 2, 2011

A Very Busy Mystery

I love a good Mystery KAL and these socks are the perfect reason why.  This was the Mystery KAL for the Sock Knitters Anonymous Group on Ravelry in March.  I was going to skip the KAL because I already had a few projects going and didn't want to add another one.  Each week as the mystery was revealed I wished more and more that I had joined in until I couldn't take it any longer!  I started these March 28 and finished them on April 30.  You may have to click on the picture and enlarge it to enjoy the details, but one of the features that I loved about this pattern is how sock 1 and sock 2 mirror each other somewhat.  The pattern is exactly the same but by shifting it 8 stitches in either direction the socks appear to be a left and right sock.  Very fun!

Here are the details!
Pattern: Cadence Socks (free Ravelry Download!)
Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock
Color: Coleus
Needles: 2.5mm and magic looped
Mods: None, they are perfect the way they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment