Monday, October 3, 2011

Flowers in a Meadow

I've finished another pair of socks for Cookie A's Knit. Sock. Love. book.  Twisted Flower was the pattern in August for the KSL group on Ravelry.  This pattern looks much harder than it actually is.  It does however have a number of twisted stitches mixed in and the heel flap is patterned with action happening on both the right and wrong side.  I really needed to make use of my post-it notes so that I didn't lose my place in the design. 

Here are the details:
Pattern: Twisted Flower by Cookie A
Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock
Color: Meadow
Needle: 2.5mm

The pattern for September is In and Out, and yes, I didn't cast on September 30th, the last possible day to play in the KAL.  I have until October 31 to get them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment