Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 on Tuesday - The Oscar Edition

10 Favorite Oscar Winning Movies

I love movies! I especially love to watch movies when I knit on the weekends.  I thought this topic was going to be really tough for me though, because although I love movies, I wasn't sure I could even name 10 that had nominations, never mind had won!  Thank goodness for Google! I'm also including movies that won in categories other than best picture.  An Oscar is an Oscar regardless of the category!

I'll start with my favorites that have won Best Picture:
1. Driving Miss Daisy
2. The Sound of Music
3.Kramer vs. Kramer
4. Rainman
5. Forrest Gump
6. Titanic
Continuing with awards in other categories.....
7. On Golden Pond - Henry Fonda for Best Actor & Katharine Hepburn for Best Actress
8. The Blind Side - Sandra Bullock for Best Actress
9. Erin Brockovich - Julia Roberts for Best Actress
10. The Fugitive - Tommy Lee Jones for Supporting Actor

I wonder what movies will win this year?  The only movie I've seen that's nominated for Best Picture is Toy Story 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment