Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things on my Nightstand/Bedside Table

1. Bose Wave Radio
2. Remote for the Bose
3. Box of Tissues
4. Cordless Phone
5. Books (if I count these individually I might actually get to 10 things)
6. Remote for the TV
7. Remote for the DVR/cable box
So these are the things ON my bedside table, but it has drawers, so I'll continue with what's inside...

8. Remote for the Bose 3-2-1 system
9. Remote for the Bose Link system, which connects the satellite radio & ipod dock, etc. from the living room to the bedroom system. 
10. Odd-ball knitting supplies.  Like the needles I don't really like but won't throw away because what if I need that size and all the ones I like are being used for other projects?  Or the couple balls of yarn that I decided I really don't care for, but won't get rid of because I liked it once, and who knows, maybe I'll like it again one day?  You know what I mean.  You all have a drawer like that somewhere too :-)

I think I should be embarrassed.  That's a lot of remotes!  My husband does love his A/V toys!  And I admit that it's nice to be able to enjoy them too.  My Master Bedroom is big enough to have a small sitting area that looks out over the lake.  I think of it as my little retreat with all the amenities :-)

Want to play along?  You can sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment