Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twisted Mockery

I have a new pair of socks to add to the drawer!  This is a really great pattern.  There is so much going on with cables, twisted stitches, cables with twisted stitches, twisted ribbing, stockinette, some purl background and knit background.
It was hard to get a good picture of them.  Pictures on a sock blocker really don't show off everything that's going on.  I am just not flexible enough to get a good picture of them while on my feet!
You can click on this picture to enlarge it.  It's probably the best picture I have that shows all the different design elements.
Here are the details!
Pattern: Twisted Mockery by Lisa Stichweh
Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock
Color: Cloudy Day (December 2010 Club color)
Needles: 2.75mm for the leg and 2.5mm for the heel and foot
Mods: None

I thought it would be fun to keep an actual tally of finished socks this year.  2011 tally so far is 3!

I hope everybody survived the Blizzaster safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment