10 Favorite Snacks
Who doesn't love a good snack?! I think most of us have at least one every day. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Pita Chips with Hummus. I've become addicted to this snack and it is my go to snack if I'm really hungry.
2. Apple with Peanut Butter. I really like this, it's very filling and I actually sometimes eat this for breakfast. I don't eat it as often as I'd like though because I hate to take the time to slice the apple and spread the PB.
3. Grapes, preferably red ones.
4. Chex Mix. It's not just for the holiday season.
5. Graham Crackers. Usually the chocolate ones or cinnamon.
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie. Only homemade ones, and I usually have some in the cookie jar. My kids are spoiled :-)
7. Cheese and crackers. It's not unusual to have a couple with a glass of wine while I'm cooking and chatting with DH about his day.
8. Peanuts. Not just any peanuts though. DH has gotten us all hooked on the salted peanuts from Feridies.
9. Chips and Queso or Salsa. This is a favorite for DH and DS2 while watching sports.
10. Bruschetta. I suppose this really should be an appetizer but it has become a favorite summertime Sunday afternoon snack, on the deck with a cocktail. Soon my friends, soon, we'll be enjoying this again :-)
Like I said, these are some of my favorites, but they're not necessarily what I do snack on each day. I'm looking forward to seeing what other people list as their favorites. Maybe I can get some new ideas to add to my list. You can see other lists too by visiting Carole Knits blog.