10 Things I did this Weekend
This week Carole asked us to list 10 things we did over the weekend. I tried to get away with the notion that it's a Holiday Weekend, YAY!, therefore I should do NOTHING! It didn't really work out for me though :-) So here are a few of the things I did, in no particular order....
2. Took Chandler driving
3. Took Chandler to hockey practice/scrimmage
4. Supervised a teenaged boy sleepover
5. Watched Easy A
6. Watched University of Alabama beat the living daylights out of Vanderbilt. Roll Tide!
7. Put most of my garden to bed for winter
8. Went to the Chili and Chowder Cook-off that's held every year in my town. Congrats to my next door neighbor Jim for winning this year!
9. Grilled steaks for dinner Sunday night
10. Made Birthday Cookies for the kidlet next door. She may be 15 now, but she's still my favorite Cookie Monster :-)
I hope you all had a great weekend too!