Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WiP Wednesday

It's been a couple of weeks since I've blogged. There hasn't been as much knitting as usual going on for me. We had some storm prep to do for Hurricane Sandy, which we survived just fine fortunately. We also went to visit our son in Alabama for a few days, and while we were gone we had our wood floors refinished, so there was lots of preparation to get read for that too.  But let me show you what knitting I have been working on.

I joined the Mystery Sock KAL on SKA.  The designer is Erica Lueder who is well known for her textured patterns, especially her Harry Potter themed patterns.  This is Moody's Secret Stockings.  I'm just about finished with clue 2.  Clue 3 will be out tomorrow.
I'm also working on one of the patterns from Cookie's October Sock Club shipment.  I'm using one of the Hazel Knits October colors for this pattern and saving the club yarn for the other pattern.
I'm just about finished the body of Lilianna.  I'll be binding the body off tonight and starting on the sleeves.  Hopefully the next time you see this it will be a FO.
I have about 4" to go to finish the first sleeve of Vodka Gimlet.  And again, hopefully the next time you see this it will also be a FO.
So that's what's on my needles this week!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment