Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10 on Tuesday

I've been reading the blog Z Knits...and Sews for a while and one of the things that I have enjoyed on it is the 10 on Tuesday that Zonda has done.  It went away for awhile and I missed it, but last week it was back.  I was really happy to see it.  So much in fact that I decided to join.  I hope you'll enjoy it too, and maybe you'll learn a few fun things about me along the way!

This week's list is 10 favorite Holiday Shows, so here it goes!

1. Miracle on 34th Street, the original one in black and white.  "I believe, I believe"

2. Dr Suess' The Grinch who Stole Christmas, the animated one. 

3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town.  I love the Winter Warlock :-)

4. Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer.  Remember, Bumbles bounce!

5. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, because it really kicks the whole season off for me.

6. A Charlie Brown Christmas.  A true classic to me and I love when Linus tells the story of Christmas :-)

7. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I don't see it every year, but when I do......  mesmerized by the music.

8. Borrowed Hearts, a cheesy made-for-TV movie starring Roma Downey and Eric McCormack.  You know how it's going to end about 30 seconds into it, but I love it just the same :-)

9. Scrooged, the Bill Murray one. Technically it's a  movie, but since it's been playing on TCM this year I'm going to count it.  We quote lines from it all year.  "I'm so glad I wore my pretty dress"  "The bitch hit me with a toaster"

10. It's a Wonderful Life.  Sorry, don't hate me, but I do love this movie :-)  "Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings"

There are so many more shows/movies that I love, but it is "10" on Tuesday, so I'll stop.

What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Mine are a few of yours too! Off to do mine, forgot ;)

    BTW, love the new template :)

    ReplyDelete