Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

ToT-Button1

This week is 10 Things on your To-Do List.  This time of year we all have a list, in fact probably more than one!  So here are 10 Things that are on my List.

1. Bake cookies for the neighborhood cookie swap.
2. Address my Christmas cards.
3. Convince my boys that I really do need a picture of them, together, reasonably presentable, to include in said Christmas Cards.
4. Finish my shopping
5. Wrap gifts, preferably before the 24th :-)
6. Find a recipe for Beef Wellington and give it a try.  If it's good, then I'll make it for Christmas Dinner.
7. Make an appointment for a haircut.
8. Get the tree.  We tagged one a few weeks ago and planned to get it this past Sunday. Heavy wind-driven rain kept us home, so we still need to do this.
9. Finish weaving in the tails on the Reindeer hat and block it.
10. Make fudge. Both Chocolate and layered chocolate & peanut butter.  Yum!

These are a few of the things I still need to do this month.  What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment