1. TV. My DH and boys think it should be bigger.
2. Fireplace, and yes it is the type that operates by remote control. I highly recommend it :-)
3. Entertainment Center. It contain all my entertainment needs for while I'm knitting. Cable box, radio, satellite radio, DVD player, and CD player.
4. The Big Clock.
5. Basket of UFO's in project bags.
6. Quilted Wall Hanging in the hallway done by my MIL.
8. Needlepoint Pieces complete by DH's grandmother along with her Gibson Girl photo circa 1914.
9. Cross Stitch and Counted Thread Work pieces done by me, which is my other crafting obsession.
10. The Lake. Looking out my French Doors I can see the lake. Sometimes it's serene, sometimes it's entertaining, but always it's a reminder of how lucky I am to be able to enjoy this, and most importantly with people I love.
Do you have a "Spot?" Tell me about it. I'd love to hear what's special about it to you! If you'd like to play along you can join by visiting here.