The topic for this week is 10 Intentions for 2011.
1. Eat a more healthy diet. Time to consciously add more fruit and dairy on daily basis.
2. Cook more from scratch. I plan to dramatically reduce the amount of prepared and convenient foods that are so easy to throw together when a meal needs to be put together quickly.
3. Exercise more. I have been aiming for 30 minutes a day for a while now and yet falling short. I'll continue that goal.
4. Read more for pleasure. Some months the only book I read is for the book club I'm part of. I'd like to read at least one book a month just because.
5. Reduce the size of my knitting stash.
6. Ebay stuff that I know I will never use or use again.
7. Finally decide on some curtains for my bedroom. The roman blinds that I have now are great for keeping the sun out of my eyes first thing in the morning but are ugly as all hell. Functional, yes, but ugly.
8. Paint the middle bedroom. It's the only room in the house that hasn't had a face-lift since we moved in 11 years ago and it desperately needs it.
9. Go to Sock Camp! It is the best fun ever!
10. Spend more time with friends. It is the people who are most dear to you that fill your emotional/spiritual tank. I must make more time for that.
So these are my intentions for 2011! What are yours?