This week's prompt is to list 10 Places I Hang Out. I'm afraid this is going to be a very boring list because I am a home body and I live in a small town that doesn't have coffee shops, or theaters. In fact I live in a town that literally does not even have a stop light. But my favorite place to hang out is right here.....
2. On my deck, overlooking this same view, but in comfier deck furniture.
3. In my living room. Call me Sheldon, but I have my spot and nobody else ever considers sitting there. Except my dad when he's visiting and he's the only one who gets to enjoy it besides me.
4. In the boat, cruising the lake or watching my family have fun behind it.
5. On the back of our Harley because that means Tom and I are off on an adventure together.
6. On Ravelry plotting my next project.
7. On Facebook catching up with friends or playing Candy Crush.
8. At Cooper Hill, our local pub/pizza parlor.
9. In the kitchen because it really is the heart of my home and I love to cook.
10. My Laundry Room because nobody really bothers me in there! :-)
Do you have a favorite place to hang out? I'd love to hear about it!