Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 on Tuesday

This week's topic is 10 Favorite Games from your Childhood!

1. Monopoly.  We played this over and over and over again!  My kids love to play it now.
2. Crazy 8's.
3. Memory.  We played this with a regular deck of cards.  Sometimes we would even play with 2 decks, upping the challenge level to find not only another 4, but another 4 of clubs!
4. Yahtzee!
5. Uno! My Mom would even play this game with us.
6. Chinese Jump Rope
7. Double dutch jump rope.  The jump rope games I would only get to play when my across-the-street neighbors' grand-daughter was visiting.  Lucky for me it was a couple times a week during the summer, because the boys really did not want to play :-)  (I was the only girl in my age group in the neighborhood)
8. Marbles. I had quite a collection of Tiger Eyes at one time :-)
9. Parcheesi.
10. Mastermind

That was fun!  What were your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about skipping...all the little rhymes and songs we used to skip to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno was a favorite around our house too, my grandmother loved it! So nice to read your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, some I forgot! The things we did to keep busy before video games and internet huh ;)

    ReplyDelete