Monday, January 3, 2011

Mystery Monday

It's the beginning of the month and that means the beginning of new Knit-a-longs.  I'm so often tempted to join in, but I'm really trying not to over-commit myself with my knitting goals.  But the Hazel Knits group that I'm a member of on Ravelry  has a Mystery KAL this month with a pattern by Lisa Stichweh.  I love her designs and I love Hazel Knits yarns, so I decided to join in.  I thought it would be fun to share with you on Monday's the progress from the most recent clue.  The first clue was released on Saturday, the 1st, and it didn't take hardly any time at all to complete. I present....... the cuff.....

 Next Monday, I hope to have clue 2 finished!

Want to join the fun?  Come join us here on Ravelry.  The official KAL is limited to Hazel Knits yarns, but the pattern is free so you can knit along using your favorite yarn.  The hint we have gotten is that this pattern uses both cables AND lace.  I can't wait to see what the leg looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment