Friday, January 21, 2011

A Finished Sweater!

I finally finished my February Lady Sweater!  I started it, decided it was too big, ripped it out and started it again last February during the Winter Olympics.  I've worked on it off and on since then and finally finished it last week.
I had bought these great buttons right after I bought the yarn and put them "someplace safe".  I had to check a lot of safe places before I found them.  You know what they say.... It's always in the last place you look! 
I'm really happy with how it came out and I've worn it almost every day this week.  It's comfortable, cozy and warm.  I know it will get a lot of wear!
Here's the details:
Pattern: February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne
Yarn: Luscious Single Silk
Color: Jasper
Mods: None

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I didn't realize it was LSS! So pretty and I bet so very soft and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for finishing a sweater! So proud of you! I'll never finish mine! Too distracted by sock knitting!

    ReplyDelete