Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

There are 4 projects that are getting my attention right now.  The first is the Mystery Socks that I showed you on Monday.

The second project is the Twisted Mockery socks.  I finished the leg last night of the second sock and I'm ready to work the heel.  I'm hoping to finish these by the weekend.
The third project is a pair of mittens.  I'm trying to improve my color-work skills with these so I try to work on them a little every day.  This is the palm side and you can see the pink waste yarn  where the thumb will be placed.
This is the back of the hand side.  I kept dropping it in the snow trying to get it set up for a picture!
The fourth project is a sweater.  The pattern is Flint. It's a top down design and I'm still adding stitches, working my way to being able to split off the sleeves.  The color is off in this picture.  It's a light navy blue in real life.
I just noticed looking at these pictures together, that 3 of my 4 projects are blue!  Isn't it funny what you notice when you look at something from a different perspective?

2 comments:

  1. YAY BABY! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE!! Arae you still a Longaberger Collector's Club member? I have up both my charter memberships last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous WIP's!! Especially that sock!

    ReplyDelete